Everybody
complains about, "THE SYSTEM ".... The system is bad, the system is
corrupt blah blah blah...
So what is this terrible system?.... The
system is you and I who go to work late,
the system is you and I who
will pay the bribe to the police and turn around and accuse them,
the
system is you and I who who sit on people's applications for months and
do nothing,
the system is you and I who leave
our backyards dirty and court malaria then lambast the government for
not doing anything about it, the system is you and I who claim to be
religious but live different lives outside the church,
the system is you
and I who are so undisciplined yet expect our subordinates to be,
the
system is you and I who never show any interest in our children's
education, we don't even know their grades or what class they are but
expect government to know,
the system is you and I who don't want to
pay any taxes but expect government to have all the money to do
everything you want,
the system is you and I who expect politicians to
be accountable when we try always to swerve the law....
Hmmmm...... Our
country will never develop unless we the individuals change our
attitude. No government anywhere has developed any country but for the
hard work of individuals like you and I. Lets change our attitude for
the better and we will definitely see the country move gradually towards
our dreams.
Don't look up to someone to change first,start the change in your own small way and when well all start in our own small ways, we will wonder at how great a change we can collectively make... And oh yes! It is very possible!
good piece doc... We must look at the man in the mirror and change him first. We are too quick to blame the system forgetting the system is not an organism but just our own reflection. We must be the change we want to see.
ReplyDeleteI agree...but change that is individually driven is slow and can sometimes get frustrating if its not appreciated. The statistics show that Rapid Development change is corporate driven and has a headline leader. Without headline leadership, change cannot be rapid.We do not have the luxury to pace at snail's pace. We cannot change in a directionless motion.
ReplyDelete